Here is some guidance to have a build a wardrobe that is today and always!
1. Accessorize in brights. If you’ve got a closet full of neutrals, you can work wonders with stylish and colorful shoes, scarves and handbags.
2. Keep plenty of white button-downs. Nothing can play up a pair of jeans or flared skirt like a crisp, clean shirt. Just make sure that you have a few because they don’t stay white for long.
3. Show skin with some thought. Leave some mystery to your decision to bare a part of you. And know your body, being sure to show off your best assets.
4. You can never go wrong with a nude pump. Try to own one pair that matches your skin tone. They will also make your legs look longer.
5. Every woman needs one leopard staple. It’s timeless and glamourous.
6. Make a statement with a great coat. This is a must-splurge. Depending on what part of the country that you live in, you will be wearing a coat a majority of the year.
7. Own some studs. They go with everything…real or fake.
8. Carry a scarf. It’s such an easy way to dress up an outfit. Keep one in your purse.
Tucked away in the middle of Philadelphia’s Fabric Row is Bus Stop. Bus Stop is a women’s shoe boutique owned by London-born Elena Brennan. Every where that I turned, I saw one unique and take-a-second-look piece of footwear. Bus Stop even carries vegan shoes. Elena carries shoes and boots from UK designers such as Fly London, J Shoes, TOMS and more.
So if you’re in the downtown Philly area and are looking for some shoes that will make all of your BFFs jealous….you would want to visit Bus Stop. Or you can shop online. These shoes are an investment…a keepsake….worth every penny! And the decor is fun and the music is funky!
Spring will be here before you know it and you will be hitting up the stores looking for hot shoes. Women’s Wear Daily featured various shoes from the Spring collections of designers like Vera Wang, DKNY, Jill Stuart, and Ruthie Davis.
Let these sketches serve as inspiration for your shopping needs. These illustrations show a trend toward taking chunky shoes and finding ways to give them a feminine spin. The architecturre of these shoes also lends itself to an artsy flair. Take a look!
Alot hasn’t changed from last season. Many of the styles that were popular for last season are once again popular for this fall 2010. One trend that is a bit different from last fall season is the return of the combat boot. Everyone’s favorite style from the 90’s will be turning heads once again this fall. We’ll also be seeing fur making a comeback. Fur along the trim of boots as well as fur used on the outside of the boots are very popular and had a strong presence on this years runway. For a instant fashionable look be sure to grab last years popular trend of the over the knee boot. If you didn’t get a chance to grab a pair last year now is the perfect time to try some out. Lace up boots also had a strong presence on the runway along with sportswear, men style boots, and military styles. Much like last year cutouts and booties are still a favorite for fall 2010. Get a feel for just a few styles from the slide show.
Source: Real Women Wear Heels